Saturday, September 19, 2009

zzzzzz

Tuition is a bad day to start especially going there and do nothing except playing your DS and waiting for your siblings to finish their work and come back home and blog the day long...... Today my mum woke me up at 9am( that is freaking early) push me out of my bed asking me to go for tuition now and say what more revision for that EOY exam okay okay i accept that i went there and wait for my sis to finish her things and my tuition teacher just ask me what is your exams topics? when is your exams? i answer all of them and she said okay you can go home now and in summary my mum just ask me to go there to just tell her what is your exams topics and when is your exams i have just wasted at least 2 hours at there doing nothing and just play DS....... Now comp so boring where are all the fun games gone too? i wish i get my desktop soon then modern warfare, modern warfare 2 and world at war can use...... EOY lit exam confirm get screwed up...... i can't even understand what the hell is rebec(whatever his name spells) talking..... then just sleep in class... wish can go out 1 day can lax before the exams -.-'' thats all bb

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com